Rectory Lane,
Guisborough,
TS14 7DJ

Practice History

Throughout the history of "Guisborough, Ancient Capital of Cleveland", there have been recordings of physicians who lived and practised in the town, the earliest being Bernard, Physician of York in 1154.

A previous partner, Dr Stainthorpe JP lived in Sunnyfield House in Westgate which he also ran as a nursing home for private patients. The surgery moved to a new Health Centre in 1971. It has continued to develop and finally moved in November 2001 to its present purpose built premises.